Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good morning baseball fans,

GLOVE REPAIRS

I finished the glove repairs I had to do this week, so if in need of a repair just let me know.
I received the Rawlings baseball logo patch for my restoration project and the person sent the wrong one, Gezz! They have to be the older and smaller size. I gave the exact size logo patch needed and they said they had them in stock. But still, I received the new model patch.
I will have to do some other work before I can put up pictures of the new logo patch versus the old one. I have gotten two emails requesting to purchase the glove already, that's cool. I will vbe taking closed bids on this glove for the customer. As you know highest bid will get the glove. The glove will not be for sale until it is completed. I will take many pics for you to review.

BASEBALL BATS
I am going to make my own Baseball bat for summer play this year. I did it back in High school. I made one out of ash and one out of rock maple with a 12 grain on the maple bat. Little tighter than a 10 grain. If interested in having one made let me know.
Gotta get back to creating, take care.

Swing Batter,

Dutch

1 comment:

  1. hey,
    I was wondering where you work out of because I am interested in getting a glove fixed.

    ReplyDelete