Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'M BACK !

Good Morning,

I have been moving on with my life the last few years and the creative side of me had to be put on hold. 
I have great customers who understand the need for me to shelf my work for awhile. I am back and looking forward to digging into the projects I currently have in my shop.

First update is on my Sports projects.   

Ice Hockey Goalie Stick and Goal/Net
This project was created from old and recycled products. Putting together the clients requests from 3 meetings, I came up a starting point for the project. I will add pictures here this week of where the project is at currently.

Inline Skating T-Shirt Frame 
This project has been a commission that every time I work on a piece of the frame, I have another idea for that area. So I have been writing down these ideas but sticking to my plan for the client.
I will use those ideas on future projects if, they fit the art and clients wishes.
I am currently working on the bottom part of the frame, and I do mean frame. You'll see when I post the pictures. I'm excited for this client to see the finished piece of art.

Ol' Buddies Hangin' Out Jacket
This project will not be to detailed due to the fact the customer just wants something simple and cost effective.  I have some ideas for the jacket, but I need to contact the customer for another meeting to move this forward.

Last Goal
This piece of work is a pyography piece that comes from a customer who has played the sport of Ice Hockey for decades. I happen to capture his very last goal in league play, yes league play, by the way he played with 40 year old players, clients age, 74. I was most impressed!
This will be the third piece of art my client has commissioned with 1 of 1 Studios. 
He requested something not to detailed but, yet where he could enjoy the moment. Hopefully when I finish this piece, that it meets his expectations. I will show you an update along with the other pieces this coming week.

I have other projects of my own that I will speak of and pictures in the coming future.

Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment