Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Morning to all,
Hope everyone is staying warm, as we all have thoughts of warmer weather. Yesterday, I spent some time on my latest commission piece. Something very simple, but creative. I was given pictures to add to this ice hockey goalie stick and I wanted to do something different besides just drill holes, install pucks and glue pictures on the pucks. It's been done to death and that's, not me.

So I came up with this initial idea called "A Moment in Time for Life" I liked the idea.
Now I have to do a sample before doing it on the customers stick with his pictures. I will add a picture on how I laid out the pictures on the stick.

Have to wait for the rest of the crew to get up and moving before heading out to get some products. At $3.50 plus a gallon you have to know plan out your daily driving needs. We did B4, but now is even more important, to do so.

I just got an email from my ice hockey customer and he has told a lot of people about his commissioned piece of art. They are all excited to see what I do. Hopefully they'll enjoy it, when finished, we'll see. I have to go and update my baseball log now. Have a creative day. Dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment